Lunes, Enero 2, 2012

7th Day Novena of the Black Nazarene


Day 7
Jesus of Nazareth founded the Sacrament of the Eucharist

Contrition
Leader:
In the name of the Father
and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

People:
Lord Jesus Christ, true God and true man,
I am heartily sorry for having sinned You and my neighbor.
You are my Lord and my Brother whom I love above all things.
Come and help me, not to sin again,
and led me into a new life.
I trust in Your loving forgiveness.

Opening Prayer
People:
Lord Jesus of Nazareth,
Your cross proclaims the wonder of Your love.
Teach us to reflect on Your suffering,
death and resurrection,
in order to have an unfailing faith in Your goodness that has no end.
You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit
forever and ever. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento